Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Have you considered?

Every quarter, Beachbody hosts events all over the country and in Cananda, called Super Saturday. Dallas just happens to hold them on Sundays. It is a time when we are given the latest and greatest of Beachbody updates. Such as upcoming products, new workout programs, other events, you name it. No matter where you are located, we all watch a great video made by corporate. It also contains a bit of training and advice from top coaches and amazing stories of inspiration. Along with this, each individual site does their own "thing". Dallas is spoiled. We have a lot of the top coaches so receive excellent events every time around. Two of 2014's top coaches were here, as well as EVP of Network Marketing, Michael Neimand. THEN we got training from 3 EXCELLENT coaches are how to better people in general, take a freaking chance and help others. INVALUABLE information. I have been attending these events for over two years, by myself. I don't care. They are usually about 1000 people but this time around they split Dallas and Ft. Worth so it was more like 500. I got to REPRESENT in our new team shirts! Was so excited! My friend and fellow coach made them. As we continue to grow, we continue to order more. That makes me happy.
I also had my first coach attend with me. I always say live events change everything. They do. She got it. She saw it. That is the idea. We heard stories that would just make you want to do this now, but that would mean you had to take my word for it. Not everyone does. The most inspiring story was of the family, whose husband had MS and they were so broke their electricity was shut off then they were kicked out of their home. They had the pics to prove it. Homeless. They found a dirt cheap motel where the moved. The husband found a copy of P90X. He started to do it on his knees because that is all the mobility he had. Video showed this. As he continued to exercise, his mobility increased. He was then able to do more. At first the wife was not happy. She said "I wanted him to be miserable like me". "Misery loves company". BUT then she thought "WHY NOT?" She started insanity. Crowded motel room, their home and overweight. She started to share her story, people were watching and could relate. She was making changes. They were introduced to the coaching opportunity, from someone like me, who just said "have you considered". So, they considered it. Then did it. And now are kicking ass and taking names. THIS PROVIDES. This helps people want to get healthy AND have a future for their family. #truestory I cried a lot that day. It was a lot to take in but so much more to take out. This is the real deal of impact and joy. I am proud of what I do. THE FUN PART? We got a preview of Cize, Shaun T's new workout program coming out in July. IT WAS FUN! And yes, anyone can do it. Even me who can't dance to save my life!
As a coach do we get perks? You bet we do. This was just a small one. Don't settle. Dont watch someone else live their life. Don't be jealous. Make a life of your own. ANYONE can do this. And yes I say it all the time Proof is in the paragraph above. Let me know how I can help.

No comments :

Post a Comment