Friday, April 24, 2015

Beachbody 3 day refresh review

I have done the 3 day refresh before. Maybe twice. I have also attempted twice and failed. I made it this time and it was SO needed after Cancun. I lost about 7 pounds and 1.5 inches off of my waist. Don't get excited, I had EXTRA weight I had not had in a LONG TIME. It needed it to come off. What is the refresh? It is 3 days of three daily shakes, a fiber drink, plenty of water and a variety of fruits and vegetables and healthy fats you have throughout the day to keep your energy and metabolism going. It is a great way to drop a few pounds, break those bad habits and GREAT detox. The booklet that comes with the 3 day refresh explains everything. You have to read it. You can't just "jump right in". Like with anything you start, you have to prepare. You drink a shakeology every morning (with fruit), then mid-morning have a fiber sweep. Chug it. That is all you do is just chug it. It is designed to naturally eliminate the waste from your digestive system. Then for lunch you get a veggie and healthy fat and vanilla fresh and a fruit. I added nutmeg to mine for some added flavor. YUM! There are lists in the book of free items that you can have while doing this. Nutmeg was my friend! The Vanilla Fresh shake is designed to help satisfy hunger and deliver the essential nutrition your body needs for healthy weight loss. It is dairy and soy free. The booklet goes into GREAT detail about what specifi ingredients are in the Vanilla Fresh and Fiber Sweep.
In the afternoon you get a vegetable alternative and healthy fat. Again, the book says it all. Tells you how much of each item. I did hummus and veggies (I LOVE HUMMUS) but one day the hubs took it to work so went with Spinach and coconut oil one day.
Then finally in the evening, you get another Vanilla fresh and a dinner from one of the many recipes suggested. It is all veggies prepared various ways. It was not easy but it is THREE DAYS. You need to kick start? This is a great way. To you need to get rid of crap like I did? Here you go. Beachbody did extensive research to find a safe healthy way for you to do a cleanse. IT WORKS!

No comments :

Post a Comment