Thursday, April 23, 2015

A Night to Bloom in Dallas May 13th

Wednesday, May 13th, I am hosting my first vendor booth at a WONDERFUL event and am super excited! I am going to share my love of motivating others into creating a healthier lifestyle with all things Beachbody. I am excited to share my passion and the products. It is a great way to meet people in person and one on one. I found the event through a friend, and was just going to attend. Then I thought, WHY NOT ME? So here I go. If you are in the Dallas/Plano/Friso area, we would love for you to come! Details are below.
When? Wed, May 13th from 6:30-9:30 PM Where? The Dallas Palms Venue / 2424 Marsh Lane Carrollton TX 75006 This is a charity event so please bring clothing, canned foods or toiletries to donate them to Women's Genesis shelter! For a specific list of items needed, please contact me. So many exciting vendors, fashion show, motivational speaker. THERE WILL BE A RED CARPET AS WELL! Here is the facebook link for all specific details. We would love to see you there!! Thanks! https://www.facebook.com/events/419229928256023/

No comments :

Post a Comment