Saturday, April 4, 2015

Be Different

I shared this on my facebook page today and just felt compelled to share here. Someone might read this and feel OK being themselves. It is not about being negative. It is TRYING to stay positive and your mind plays tricks on you. I am rooting for you to be OK. It started last night. I get this severe anxiety out of nowhere. I thought I will just go to bed. It woke me at up 5. It is like you can't breathe. Racing thoughts, almost paranoia. I did not ask for this. Just like someone does not ask for a health issue. You pray that it does not consume you but it does. It is painful and it hurts. I am open about it because it is who I am. So yes, I am different. I am very different. The more I accept it the more I am able to live my life as normal as I can. I have a supportive husband who accepts me. And when I get like this just says to think of 10 things that are good. So that is what I did. Then I did a devotional. Then I went and broke a sweat. Be who you are. Don't try to be something or someone else.

No comments :

Post a Comment