Monday, April 20, 2015

Cancun Trip - Thank you Beachbody!

I might just be the world's worst blogger. I write like I talk and sometimes my thoughts are jumbled together. I just want to share what I feel. So I share. =) We just returned home yesterday from a 5 day trip to Cancun, staying at a 5 star resort, on Beachbody. Just because I took a chance almost 3 years ago. AND set a small goal every month to help a few people with their health and fitness. This Beachbody "thing" changed my life. It is going to need to change it again after this trip! All inclusive means all inclusive! I got to take my family and spend quality time with them. Playing in the pool, on the beach, choosing which restaurant where we were going to eat. I mean serious fun in the sun. And I found out my son is an awesome beach volleyball player at the age of 7!
I got to spend time with my fellow coaches. People I "see" on social media all the time but don't get to spend a lot of time with. Even one girl, who I have known for two years and feel like I have known her all of my life, met for the first time. It was crazy insanely amazing. This is what happens. You develop relationships with like minded people. Share goals and drive. Just by wanting to help others do the same.
Every morning we were there, they had scheduled workouts. Autumn Calabrese (creator of the 21 day fix), Tony Horton and Shaun T. 3 45 minute workouts each day. They were each at different times each day. I got to hit them all and even one day stayed for a second workout. THAT is when Shaun T came up to me and my friend Jaime. Pushing us to push through. It was SUCH a rush. I mean bad ass. I have it on video too! I will never forget that!
There were a couple of parities but I ended up just chilling with my family most of the time. When we go on these type of vacations that is what we do. I don't want to have to get dressed up and ready. BUT one night I did get to wear my super fun romper. Courtesy of my favorite local boutique, Firefly AND wear my Hannah Iris necklaces.
The rest of the time it was chillaxin. So, I write this so people can see the possibilities. Every coach there was just a person. A person that wanted to make a change to themselves and then make a change for others. VERY few have any kind of background in fitness at all. We are all pretty much the "same" even though we are different. ANYONE can do this. If you are not happy, make a decision. I had to make a very hard decision today to take control again of me. I know the letting yourself go part. Even as a coach. No one is perfect. You don't have to be in perfect shape, or know all of the answers. I sure as heck don't! If you are ever interested in wanting more, let me know. Would you not like to take your family on a free trip?? And maybe just have some freedom and be healthier in general????

No comments :

Post a Comment