Wednesday, April 8, 2015

It is a journey

There was an article by Tony Horton today that talked about people who will give up after a week or two of starting a new program because they don't seevresults right away. Like he said, it is called P90X for a reason. It is a 90 day program for a reason. It takes TIME. We sure as heck did not gain weight overnight (although sometimes it feels like it!) we are not going to lose it overnight. It is a journey. It is a lifestyle. It is a PROCESS. It is making a commitment and making it a no matter what. It is CHANGING your nutrition. It is fighting every single day. Surrounding yourself with people who support you.
I am a human being like the rest of the world. I mess up. I struggle with it too. I KNOW what to do sometimes I make a different choice. But I am aware, it is a choice. I can't complain if I eat the burger vs my veggies. It is taking responsibily, owning it and moving on. I will ALWAYS be a work in progress. I will ALWAYS be on this journey. It is a crazy ride but it is the life given to me! Embrace it and own it! If you want me to help you with your journey, let's go!

No comments :

Post a Comment