Thursday, February 26, 2015

Shakeology

One thing that has stayed consistent with me since I started this journey is Shakeology. It changed how I look at nutrition. At first, I just started to drink it because it was part of the accountability group I was doing. Then I started noticing the benefits. Then I became a coach. Then I started to study it. Like really study it. I don't feel necessary to knock other shakes to promote Shakeology, I know it stands alone. The creator is known as the Super Food hunter. He goes to remote parts of the world to find this amazing foods that work with our bodies. Things that are full of vitamins and minerals. Fruits and vegetables. Help HEAL us. That is why I can stand here and say it is 100% ALL NATURAL in its creation. It reduces your cravings and increases your energy. It improves your digestion and promotes overall health because the ingredients work with your body. It builds up your immune system. It helps you lose weight but also helps reduce cholesterol and blood sugar levels. (clinically proven) MANY with autoimmune diseases have been healed. Each ingredient was carefully selected for how it benefits us. While I am not perfect, I do care what I put into my body because I learn more and more every day how it can affect SO many different things. Our sleep, skin, hair, how we function, moods, overall health. NUTRITION MATTERS. VERY much so. We can't ignore it. I am a constant work in progress and always will be. I still eat my junk, just not as often and am more "aware" now and see the difference of when I do and don't. SO with that said who doesn't love Tiramisu? YUMMMMY! Saw this recipe today and wanted to share. Any questions, please let me know! ENJOY! Total Time: 5 min. Prep Time: 5 min. Cooking Time: None Yield: 1 serving Ingredients: 1 cup brewed coffee, chilled 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology 1 Tbsp. mascarpone cheese (or part-skim ricotta cheese) 1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder ½ tsp. pure rum extract ½ cup ice Preparation: 1. Place coffee, Shakeology, cheese, cocoa powder, extract, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.

No comments :

Post a Comment