Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Finishing Day 3. I am doing what is called the Competition Plan vs. the Extreme Plan. That means two days on of following one meal plan and then one day of the other. Like getting an extra carb and some fruit. Workout today was pilates with resistance bands. A first for me and pretty awesome. I added 15 minutes of sprints because I can. When I started Shakeology almost 3 years ago, it changed how I looked at nutrition. I started to care. I wanted to learn more about other food. I wish more people cared. There is an epidemic in the US. They say they want to lose weight but won't commit to changing their lifestyle. Or opening their eyes to clean eating. All I want to do is help people and educate them. I feel sometimes I am mocked for it. I NEVER say I am perfect or look down upon someone for what they eat. It is a personal choice. But you have to commit and stay committed. In the big scheme of life this is 21 Days. You learn SO Much. I did when I did it the first time. Then I forgot. I own it. I am doing it again because I NEED IT. So there goes my honesty again. I am hoping by sharing my journey I can motivate more people. The hard work is worth it. Just look at Instagram.... That is what I do. Those people stay dedicated day in and day out. I did it for a long time and then let go. So I am fighting my way back. I hope I can motivate you to fight as well.

No comments :

Post a Comment