Tuesday, February 24, 2015

You have to stick to your convictions. No matter how others may view you. I get to work with some amazing coaches on a weekly zoom call and learn from them. They have wonderful ideas. I have a long way to go but I am not giving up on my purpose. It is OK to want to help others while building a business. It allows me to be a stay at home mom while earning an income as an entrepreneur. This WORKS. It is looking to build a healthier LIFESTYLE with exercise and nutrition and paying it forward in more ways than one. It is a journey with ups and downs, and sideways and cross ways and everything in between. If you want something, you gotta go for it. Work hard. Don't settle. Get back up when you fall. Have a good support system like my little buddy here. He keeps me smiling.

No comments :

Post a Comment