Friday, February 13, 2015

Day 5 - Today's workout was Cardio Extreme and it was painful. I am not a cardio fan, but it must be done. I HAVE to push myself to get results. Now more than ever. When I flexed, then I knew I was coming back. Aultumn also says you have to work in the kitchen. Yes, I always bring up food because ya gotta. Listen, ask my husband, want his number? I CAN PUT AWAY THE FOOD. Like gross amounts. And then what happens is my before photo on Monday. Granted I think there are other health factors but I will also not use them as an excuse. I am still accountabItle. So I have been PERFECT. All week. And down, yes 8 pounds. That is how much CRAP I had in on me. I get one carb a day today and was sick of sweet potatoes. My batch is soggy. How the heck do you make them crispy anyway? So I went crazy and had Ezekiel bread with almond butter. OH MY GOSH it tasted SOO good! It is the little things. I am going to keep going. Keep fighting. For me and for you. Cause you can do this too. Anyone can. Like really, anyone. Have a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment