Thursday, February 12, 2015

The past two days have been INSANE. My eyes are going to pop out of my head. I can't stop working. I don't want to stop. Yesterday I talked to a bunch of the coach's on my team to see how I could help them be better coach's. Today was making videos for future coach's. I can't help it, I love what I need but I think it is time to step away from some screens and decompress. Tonight I go to our church small group. I need a Jesus fix. I know being around them and some prayer can help me heal more. Day 4 of 21 Day Fix Extreme was legs and it was hard and awesome. When the legs are burning that is a sign it is WORKING. If you don't move you will never get anywhere. When people say they ache? They need to start moving. And drink some Shakeology! haha I am about over ground turkey but bought 4 pounds of it so need to finish it before I can move on to a different protein. I tried one of the recipes so if it is good I will share. =) I am not an expert. I was a customer who had a life change and now I just want to help. I am trying to get back me cause I kind of feel I was losing my way and I lost my abs. That was hard to take but I did it to myself. I hope you are enjoying the ride and I am able to motivate you!

No comments :

Post a Comment