Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Yesterday I began 21 Day Fix Extreme. It is Beachbody's latest workout program. 21 Day Fix was released last year. This is just kicking it up a notch. The key is learning how to eat the RIGHT foods using portion control with containers. It is easier than it sounds, trust me. You focus 21 Days following the nutrition guide and doing 30 minute workouts. I did it last year. Felt amazing. Now I am doing extreme because it is taking the workouts and making them a bit harder, and the nutrition is more dialed in. Almost like competition prep. I did one in December. Training hard for 3 months. Then something happened. What? I am still not sure. I am bipolar and lately have been suffering from SEVERE insomnia. Changes are happening to my body. Rapid weight gain, hair loss, brittle nails. I am scared but I am also doing what I can to figure it out. Some days I feel I will fall apart and others I know I need to keep fighting. Yesterday I was EXHAUSTED and in a fog. Did not want to workout BUT I made a commitment. I made a commitment to myself and a group of ladies who are doing this with me. As their coach if I expect them to do this, so I need to do it as well. So day one was completed. Eating spot on, workout done. I have to do MY PART to make myself well. So day two will wrap up later. I hope you learn something from my journey.

No comments :

Post a Comment