Thursday, February 19, 2015

Day 10 of 21 Day Fix Extreme was a disaster. I just can't lie. I did my workout in the AM, after another night of no sleep. Then it went downhill. Insomnia can take its toll. Do you know anyone that has suffered it? I have done everything wrong and then everything right and back and forth. I just lost it. I binge ate. I cried. Then I went to bed. Not very good sleep again but a better attitude today. I need to lose my weight that has crept on during this time. I know the forward and backward. As a coach, I know it. I am a person too. SO today I killed my workout. Leg day burns. Then I did major food prep. I KNOW how do to this. I just need the right mindset. We have a crazy busy two days ahead of it so this allows no excuses. Meetings with pizza but I am taking my food. PLANNING AHEAD is key. THIS PROGRAM WORKS cause I did the regular 21 Day Fix before and loved it. Nutrition is where we make our changes.

No comments :

Post a Comment