Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I am still getting used to this blog thing. You have these big hopes that all of these people will read it but you have to stay consistent if you want to create that following, correct? So, I need to do my part. For some random person that may be reading this, you do not know but I am bipolar. Lately, I have also been suffering from major insomnia which also used to be problem in the past. I thought it was under control but it has reared its ugly head again. I am also noticing changes in my body that are new. Hair loss, bloating, crazy annoying stuff. What is up with women? I had tests ran and waiting for a read on my results. #impatiently What this was causing was me not taking proper care of myself. You think a drink here or bad food there will make you feel better in the moment. It doesn't work. How am I going to truly get better if I don't do my part? I woke up with a huge realization yesterday. And a lot of tears. I became a Beachbody coach because things got real bad and this made it real good. God put this in my life so I could help others. So what I am here to tell you today is that I am tired. I don't know what is going on, BUT, I need to do my part in taking care of myself again. I went and did hot yoga today. I sweat my ass off and it felt good. I took care of myself. THINK: ONE WORKOUT and I felt so different. Can you imagine what 3 might feel like? Or 5? I started to chug my water again and did some food prep. See, I know what to do, I just wasn't doing it because I felt so bad. In hindsight, I was making myself worse. This perspective? Just from kicking my own ass. God reminds me every day of the gift I have been given, whether I want to see it or not. He reminded me today. I can get teary eyed when I workout sometimes. A friend of mine has a hashtag she uses #thereweretears. I know what she means. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE. Your perspective. YOURSELF.

No comments :

Post a Comment