Sunday, February 15, 2015

Day 6 & & are combined. Yesterday got away from me. 3 showings and insomnia. My day began at 2:30. I could not sleep again. So did a workout at 3. Dirty 30 - probably my favorite. A little bit of everything. Started off the day great. Then we left. I did not take food. Mistake one (and I did competition prep for 3 months HELLO) and I did not take my water jug. Cannot tell you the last time that happened. Let's just say that lack of sleep (THAT MESSES EVERYTHING UP) and no water led to unhealthy choices. I ended up having pizza for dinner. I blew it. BUT I own it. I don't make excuses. Day 7 is done and nailed. Food was on, water ON. (PEOPLE WATER IS HUGE) and workout was yoga. People think yoga is too slow. I used to be that person. Then I did P90X3 and fell in love. That yoga is more challenging and shows how effective yoga is. We need to stretch. It helps build muscle and strengthens the core. I love going to hot yoga cause they do a lot more than just yoga poses but I am sticking to plan. SOOO day 7 down. 14 more to go! OH and random food tip. I am not a big veggie person. Will do raw but not cooked. I stick to spinach lettuce A LOT. Food prep is KEY. Cooking my protein NOW.

No comments :

Post a Comment