Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Day 8 - now that I am beginning round 2 of the workouts, I know what to expect BUT PLYO, is still killer! I am telling you that burn is FOR REAL! Then I took a shower. =) Today was upper body and I went heavy, thanks to one of the girls in my accountability group. A bunch of us are doing the 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme and she said she went heavy, SO, I did too. That is why accountability and support HELP so much! I also talked a bit on my facebook page about exercise. I am not one that LOVES to exercise. I admit it. I do it for how I FEEL and the RESULTS. That is what keeps me going every single day. If you are stiff, you probably need to move. Exercise makes you a better mom, more productive at work. You rest better. About 10 minutes into my program I could feel that shift. Even though it is hard, I am like "ok you got me again". I am ALWAYS wanting to help people find their way with fitness and nutrition. That is my job. =)

No comments :

Post a Comment