Monday, August 3, 2015

21 Day Fix Recipes from Fixate!

I am on day 8 of the 21 Day Fix.  It has been going well.  NOW, I did cheat yesterday evening.  Won't lie but other than that have had focus.  Feeling good.  I wanted to share a couple of things I made over the weekend.

Peanutty Peanut Butter Squares

Nonstick cooking spray
1 1/2 cups all natural smooth peanut butter
1/2 cup raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs, at room temp
1/2 tsp. baking soda, gluten-free

1. Preheat oven to 350
2.  Lightly coat 8 X 8 inch baking pan with spray, set aside.
3. Combine peanut butter, honey, extract, eggs, and baking soda in a large bowl, mix well.
4.  Evenly spread batter into prepared pan.  Smooth top with a spatula.
5.  Bake for 20 to 30 minutes.  Squares may be soft when coming out of oven, but they will continue to cook.
6.  Cool.  Cut into squares.


THESE WERE SO YUMMY!  We had some furniture delivered Saturday and the guys loved them!  I was like "they are good for you"


I also like to experiment with the salad dressings and seasoning mixes. This one is an old favorite.  Smoky Southwest Seasoning.  I like my food to have a kick!

1 TBSP chili powder
2 tsp ground cummin
1 tsp coriander
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp sea salt



This can be put on anything.  It is nice to have on hand to throw on some chicken or turkey or even sweet potatoes.

If you make one of these please let me know what you think!  ENJOY!

3 comments :

  1. What container are the bars?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What container are the bars?

    ReplyDelete
  3. how many bars should it be cut into? and is it a yellow container treat swap?

    ReplyDelete