Thursday, August 20, 2015

I am not full of fluff, I take the time to know my stuff!

OK, so, I am obsessed with Shakeology and the creator, Darin Olien.  His passion for nutrition is beyond words, and I have learned so much from him.  Key word, learn.  I take time to find out what the heck is going on so that I can share with other people.  I think that is super duper important.  So, if you want to know about Shakeology, like what the heck is it?  Ask me.

They just released what is called Shakeology Boosts.  Just as it states, they are an extra boost when you need it.  Maybe not something you need every day, but here and there.  Whatever floats your boat.

I have the privilege of grabbing training any way I can on these products.  Again, so I can share with you.  I was on a call Monday and the man himself broke them down.

First there is focused energy.  No sweeteners, no artificial colors.  Plants used to provide caffeine when we need that extra pick me up.  It uses adaptagens and mushroom blends to make this happen.   A lot of energy drinks have sugars, chemicals and cause that crash.  This eliminates the spiking and is good for an afternoon pick me up or even as a pre workout drink.  I love my coffee and used to love me some Red Bull, but like knowing there is an alternative that is completely natural.

Power Greens.  I have been drinking this one every day.  Greens greens greens.  We can't get enough of them.  I don't like many cooked veggies.  I eat most of mine raw.  And truth be told, I would rather now . BUT I do.  I down a scoop of this in some water each day and am done.  This is for the person that is busy, didn't plan for the day and is just plain convenient.  Kind of an "answer to prayer" (kind of like Shakeology itself).

Digestive Health is next.  Face it, sometimes we need help going to the bathroom.  Maybe we ate too much processed food over the weekend.  It contains soluble and insoluble fiber to help with cleaning the intestines.

How do these compare to other products on the market?  Well, Darin says it is the Wild West out there.  Beachbody does not apologize for putting a high quality product out there for people to use.  From the top down, research and development, quality assurance, testing facilities, traveling the world, working with continued audited facilities.  The best in standards.  =)

This helps take more control over foods.  Good for kids.  Let's us have a better responsibility for our health . SO,, I will continue to share and help one person at a time.




No comments :

Post a Comment