Thursday, August 27, 2015

30 Days

Did you know people are more successful in their nutrition and fitness journey when they are held accountable my others?  I know it is true for me.  I always worked out at a gym.  Never thought I could work out at home.  That is just crazy talk.  THEN I just happened to see on Facebook, someone promoting a "challenge group".  What the heck is that?  I was pretty down and out then so figured I would inquire.  The rest is history.  That small group of strangers and what it provided to me changed my life.  So NOW?  I run them myself.  Have for almost 3 years.  Every month.  30 days.  Then they stay with me.  They are my "lifers".  I have seen weight lost, health issues disappear, confidence gained, friendships made, mental wellness and all around better people.  I LOVE it!

Give me 30 days.  Comment below if you would like further info!


No comments :

Post a Comment