Sunday, August 9, 2015

Another Delicious Shakeology Recipe

I tried this today and it was really good.  I used chocolate Shakeology instead of Vanilla, as that is what I had on had.

Horchata is a creamy beverage from Spain and Latin America made from rice or nuts and spiced with cinnamon. It tastes like a rich dessert, and with good reason, because it is often made with sugar and sweetened condensed milk. This healthier version was created  to have a yummy treat that won’t end up on your waistline.

Total Time: 5 min.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: 1 serving
Ingredients:
1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or rice milk)
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
2 Tbsp. sliced raw almonds
¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
1 cup ice (I don't use ice, that is just me)
Preparation:
1. Place almond milk, extract, Shakeology, almonds, cinnamon, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.




No comments :

Post a Comment