Sunday, August 16, 2015

Change

I saw this quote the other day and fell in love.


Comfortable, for a lot of people, is good.  They feel safe.  They know where to go, what to do, what the next step will be day after day.  Are you happy?  Are you really truly happy?  Or do you look at the future and dread it?
Change is good.  Change, while sometimes SO scary, can be exciting.  Change, with growth, is how things happen.  My husband brought up an excellent point this morning.  He was talking about how the way I perceive things is not the way others do.  Or my timeline may be different from theirs.  He related it to personal development.  He never read a book to make him grow, then a friend handed him "Thinking for a Change" by John Maxwell.  From that point he could not stop reading.  Then there was me.  I made fun of him, I FOUGHT it, I thought no way.  Then the minute I did, I was changed.  I can't get enough.  I want to grow, I want a bright future.  I don't look at my life, even though I am blessed, and think it will just be this way.  I have goals, I get to dream and work hard and know if I keep going for it, I can make it happen.
It is up to each of us, as human beings, to make the change happen.  Don't watch someone else grow. You can grow!  Don't assume it can't be done.  Have you tried?  Don't quit just because it is hard.  I believe.  I believe in people.  I believe we ALL have a purpose.  I believe you CAN do better.
Make a better life.  For YOU, for your well being.  For your family.  For your future.
Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments :

Post a Comment