Friday, August 14, 2015

Social Media - before you know it, 30 minutes has passed by!

I was given a piece of advice a couple years ago - scrolling the newsfeed is not working. I tell my team this all the time. It is SO easy with so many social media platforms these days! I find myself trapped in one and wonder, where the heck did the time go? It is amazing and I LOVE how technology evolves every day. BUT there are downsides. We look down at our phones instead of what is right in front of us. We look at other people's lives and compare. We say we don't have time to work out, or eat right or do this and that, when we do. Time yourself one day. Then look and see how long you were on Pinterest. I am there with you! You just need 30 minutes a day to make YOU better. And a little bit of guidance to find time to eat better. And take a time to look up, not down today.  have a great Friday!!


No comments :

Post a Comment