Thursday, July 30, 2015

Banana Cream Pie Shakeology

When it comes down to anything Beachbody, it is Shakeology that is my "thing".  I love it, believe in it and know it.  It is so fun finding new recipes.  I even created an eBook.  Take a look!

https://fitfashionmom.leadpages.co/shakeologyebook/

I happened to come across this recipe and shared it with my Shakeology Facebook Page. Yes I have one of those too for my coaches and customers.  I made this today and it was SOO good.  I used chocolate instead of vanilla because that is the flavor I have right now and even added some spinach for extra greens!

TIP:  keep a ziplock baggie, or two, of frozen bananas in the freezer.  You can do all sorts of stuff with them.  I had one, which made it handy to make this recipe once I found it!  If you make it, let me know what you think!


No comments :

Post a Comment