Tuesday, July 28, 2015

21 Day Fix Day 2

I am eating my dinner now.  Day 2 will be a wrap.  Yesterday was easy because I felt so gross.  Today was a bit harder. It is just because as vacation continued, my eating to worse.  So I am just getting back to my groove.  I LOVE the app.  SO easy to track.  AND I made my first recipe from the Fixate cookbook.  I have thumbed through it a couple of times now and am excited to get creative. If you have seen anything of mine, you know I love honey mustard.  Autumn shared her recipe.

Honey mustard:

1/2 cup reduced fat plain greek yogurt
3 TBSP Dijon mustard, gluten free
3 TBSP Raw Honey
3 TBSP Rice vinegar
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil

Combine yogurt, mustard, honey and vinegar in a bowl, mix well.  Slowly add olive oil, whisk constantly until blended. 


Pretty good stuff!  Can't wait to try more!

No comments :

Post a Comment