Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Day 3 21 Day Fix - one of these does not look like the other

I am getting ready to eat dinner for Day 3.  I am telling you, this cookbook is awesome.  Here is my thing - I am not big on presentation.  It eats and tastes the same.  But I don't care who you are, this is funny.  I looked at the pic in the cookbook and then what I created.  Oh dear.  But again, delicious. We lived in Paris.  I LOVE crepes.  Nutella, ham cheese and egg.  It makes my mouth water.  BUT that is not in the game plan for me now.  Maybe that is what I will eat when I finish the fix.  Bu for now,  please enjoy chocolate protein crepes!



7 to 8 large egg whites (1 cup)
1 scoop protein powder, chocolate (I use Shakeology)
nonstick cooking spray
1 cup reduced fat (2%) Plain Greek Yogurt
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
Stevia to taste (optional, I used it)
1 cup sliced strawberries
1 cup blueberries

1. Combine egg whites, and protein poweder in a med bowl, and whisk.  It takes some time.
2. Heat small nonstick skillet, lightly coated with spray on med-high heat.
3. Spoon about 1/4 cup batter into skillet; cook for 1 to 2 min or until bubbles form on top.  Flip with spatula and cook for 30 more seconds.
4. Repeat with remaining batter to make four crepes, set aside.
5. Combine yogurt, extract, and stevia in a small bowl and mix.
6. Fill crepes evenly with yogurt, strawberries and blueberries.

Makes 4 servings.  Each serving is considered 1/2 purple and 1/2 red

No comments :

Post a Comment