Friday, March 27, 2015

Shakeology

I am passionate about this and want people healthy. That is why I continue to share. I am just a wife and mom who started to drink it and it changed me. Period.
Shakeology is not just another protein shake. It's a health food shake that I stand behind 110%. Shakeology is a health food shake that contains some of the most nutrient dense foods in the world! It has been carefully formulated in an ethical and sustainable way to give your body life enhancing potential for a healthier mind and body. I have read the creator's book. I have drank it pretty much daily for 3 years and since then, made sure I studied it. Shakeology is made up of all whole foods, and has NO fillers like soy and NO artificial sweeteners or flavors. If you look on the back of the meal replacement or protein shake in your cabinet, I can almost guarantee it has one of those 3. Of the 70 whole foods in Shakeology, 30 of them are considered superfoods and come from all around the world. Point is, this meal replacement called Shakeology is legit and I strongly believe you need to give it a try. If I have mentioned it to you, here is why: it levels out blood sugar levels, reduces cholesterol, it helps with those darn sugar cravings, and you poop better. Many people I know with any type of auto immune disease have found relief with Shakeology. True story. And you might as well have preventative medicine and lose some weight along the way.
Let me also mention one more thing, it is delicious! I mean yum. And you can make some amazing recipes with it as well. Who is ready to try? Contact me and we will get started! Enjoy the weekend.

No comments :

Post a Comment