Wednesday, March 11, 2015

food matters

I was pretty open today on my Facebook page. I usually am. I stopped for awhile for fear of what others might think. It has been a rough 3 months for me. No more lying or excuses. My son and I went to DC for a few days to visit friends. We used to live there and someone needed me more than I needed to be a tool. It was good to see old friends and get away. He got to see DC for the first time. what fun it was. Fun to have that time with him and gain some perspective. SO, I came back and realized I need to work on me. No more eating and drinking my sorrows away. Plus I have a Beachbody trip in April and need to get my butt in shape again. Before photos today, hard to see. I was in amazing shape just in December. Is it health issues? Not sure, waiting to go to dr Friday for results but I have not done my part very well. We all rely on food too much for comfort. Then we get deflated. I made this dinner tonight and it was yummy. It doesn't have to taste bad or be bad. We choose to complain instead of doing something about it. Today was just day one but I am getting my head out of my ass. I have to. Don't give up. We are worth it.

No comments :

Post a Comment