Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Shakeology. Do you know about it? It changed everything for me, even when I had no clue as to what it was. When I noticed the change and became a coach, I began to study it. Learn how to read the ingredients list. What all natural meant. How it compared to other shakes. Why it is the best. No soy, no artificial flavors or sweetners. Website, workshops, book and phone calls. I know it. It turned 6 yesterday. The creator, Darin Olien, is known as the Super Food hunter. And that is just it, it, it has Super Foods in it that help us live longer, be healthier. The ingredients are from around the world, literally. He travels to remote locations and finds plant based ingredients, all natural, and incorporated them into Shakeology. Antioxidants, pre and pro biotics, phytonutrients, digestive enzymes, all of our vitamins and minerals and fruit and vegetable servings. It is literally your daily dose of dense nutrition. So what does this mean? Well you drink it every single day and it helps with weight loss, reduces cravings, increases energy, improves digestion, improves your health. You are literally protecting your immune system. I have drank it for 3 years and don't get sick. It is clinically proven to help reduce cholesterol and blood sugar levels. It helps cure autoimmune diseases. Yes, for real. I know people with severe RA that are now in remission. Fibromyalgia. Aches and pains. It is liquid gold. It is the best investment in my nutrition I have ever made. It makes it easy. No, this does not allow us to eat crap the rest of the day, but it helps with the balance of it. Nutrition simplified. If you want more info please let me know! I would be glad to hook you up with some yummy shakeology. Cause I have an entire Pinterest page dedicated to recipes alone!

No comments :

Post a Comment