Tuesday, March 3, 2015

21 Day Fix Turkey Meatballs (extreme approved)

I made these yesterday after I saw a friend make them and they are SOO good! I am so bad about cooking and need to get more creative. I doubled the batch so we have plenty on which to eat the next few days. Non stick cooking spray (I used coconut oil cooking spray found at Whole Foods) 1 1/2 pounds 93% lean ground turkey breast 1 tsp sea salt or Himalayan salt 1 tsp dry mustard 1 tsp smoked paprika 1 large egg, lightly beaten 3/4 cup quick cooking rolled oats (I left these out) 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped (I just used minced) 12 fresh parsley snips, finely chopped 2 TBSP tomato sauce, no sugar added 1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees 2. Lightly coat large baking sheet with spray, set aside 3. Combine turkey, salt, mustard, paprika, eggs, oats, garlic, parsley, and tomato sauce in a large bowl; mix well by hand. 4. Roll mixture into 1-inch meatballs and put on sheet 5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until no longer pink in the middle 21 Day Fix, per serving, 1 red, 1/2 yellow (with oats)

No comments :

Post a Comment