Friday, March 20, 2015

Beachbody Coaching and what it has done for me!

Happy Friday! Ready for the weekend??? Any fun plans? Couple birthday parties for the child and trying to get rid of most of the furniture in our house before we move. That is like a second job! =) BUT my purpose today is to explain WHY I am a Beachbody Coach and WHY I think it is an excellent opportunity for ANYONE! Accountability and business opportunity. I could leave it at that but I won't. I became a coach after I did a facebook accounatability group and started drinking shakeology. I lost some weight and Shakeology changed my perspective on nutrition, period. I loved how I felt, what this group did for me. I needed it SO much at the time! I was like "oh my gosh" I have to do this. And chose to be a coach myself. At first I did it for the butterflies and unicorns and was happy to share what it did for me. THEN, I went to a live training event and it changed my entire perspective. This was a business. I became an entrepreneur. Beachbody allows you to reach people of all walks of life. Gym goers, runners, yogis, people that don't want to go to the gym, athletes, people who have never ever worked out a day in their life. Our programs are designed for EVERYONE. Top trainers in the world to workout with at home. OR now with Beachbody on Demand? Anywhere! 30 minutes a day? Or even 25? That can be done! So many options!
Shakeology? Provides the daily dose of dense nutrition we all need and don't get. It changes your HEALTH. and yes I talk about it ALL the time because there is nothing else like it. Best investment you will ever make. To be able to share that with people to make them healthy? WHY would I NOT?
Accountability. As a coach, you WANT to be more accountable. You are surrounded by people that push you, encourage you, understand you. Now we run our own accountabilty groups to encourage others. We are like a little family with common goals. To help educate others and want them to live healthy and fulfilling lives. We have a problem with obesity in Amercia. People generally not being healthy. We want to change that and help and enourage as much as we can. To teach people a lifestyle. That there is a not a quick fix but a way to have balance. And love yourself.
So the business aspect? I am blown away by the countless and lives changed I see every day. It may start out as being help to pay a electric bill. But then I see where you are paying your mortgage with your Beachbody check. Then I see a life of less stress and no more pay check to pay check. The possibilities are unlimited. Each person is their own boss and that success is soley based on you. Get your feet wet for a bit and you can have a bit of freedom. Just less stress. We all stress about money right? And they take care of US. In April I get to take my family to the Moon Palace Resort in Cancun on Beachbody. Me, not my husband did this. I set a goal and I made it happen. I have never ever done anything like this in my life. I found my purpose at 40. I have goals now. Me? That is crazy talk. Less than 30 days and we as a family get to go on vacation, because I helped people.
What this has done for me is a few things. It gave me myself back. I found a passion. I love helping others. Not only do I get to offer them a solution to change their life phsycially but by golly ANYONE can be a coach and a good one at that! Have a care for others, want to learn and want better for yourself. God put this in my life. It gave me perspective. I am truly grateful for it each and every day. If you ever want more info, please feel free to contact me! Have an amazing weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment