Monday, May 11, 2015

21 Day Fix Approved Dressing

I started the 21 Day Fix again today. I did it once with success, started it again about 4 times, even gave the 21 Day Fix Extreme a go. Never finished. Can I say I am a failure? Probably. Can I make excuses, sure. It has been a shitty 5 months. BUT, I am responsible for my decisions and actions. I know that now more than ever. So, I start again today. I know it works. 21 Days - portion control, certain foods to eat. Veggies, Fruits, Proteins, Carbs, Fats, and oils. It has worked countless times for countless people. #1 infomercial for a reason. My cousin just reported her stats of 7 pounds and 11 and 3/4 inches. HELLO! You feel better and you look better. I am almost done with day one and just knowing I completed one day, I have a sense of accomplishment. I made one of my favorite dressings from when I did it the first time. I wanted to share it with you. The book guide has some YUMMY ones!
Dijon Vinaigrette 3 TBSP red wine vinegar 3 TBSP fresh lemon juice 3 TBSP Dijon mustard 2 cloves garlic (I used minced garlic) 1/4 tsp seat salt 1/4 tsp ground black pepper 6 TBSP EVOO 1.Combine vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper in a med bowl, whisk to blend. 2. Slowly add oil while whisking; mix well. THIS IS GOOD! ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment