Thursday, October 15, 2015

This changed everything...




A lot of people say they were hesitant, or skeptical when it came to becoming a health and fitness coach. I was not one of them. I had such a life changing experience that I jumped at the opportunity. No one had to ask me. I had ZERO experience. Nada. Zilch. I did not even know it was network marketing. When I found out, I said "so?", and kept on going. I jumped right in, started to learn and went for it.
At 40, I had found my passion. I never once thought "I am too old". Who cares? I run my own business, my own hours, and create freedom for my family and our future. We are able to look at long-term goals and believe they will happen.
Only 20% of Americans like their jobs. Are you one of them? Do you want to be present with your kids more? Be around other motivating people?
My goal is to add some stay at home moms (or dads), or moms in the workforce who are ready to make some changes.
You just need to be:
self-motivated, disciplined and goal-oriented
open-minded to training and learning new things
willing to grow your business on social media
passionate about health and fitness
willing to invest in your own health
supportive of others while on your own journey
seeing the bigger picture before it is in front of you
If any of this sounds like something you want to consider, please fill out the application below and we can then talk further.
I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments :

Post a Comment