Friday, October 9, 2015

Cafe Latte Shakeology - For Real




As if it could not get any better.  They have announced a new flavor of your daily dose of super food nutrition.  I don't say that lightly, it is true. 

A few things to know about Café Latte:
1) The new flavor is made with whole coffee fruit, which is indigenous to India and Mexico, it's the the fruit that coffee beans come from.
2) By sourcing whole coffee fruit for Shakeology, which is often discarded, we are minimizing our carbon footprint and increasing sustainable farming.

With that information, you can see the research and time it takes to develop. The Q&A to make sure it is the best flavor while staying all natural.  It is the healthiest thing you can put into your body. =)

It has so many benefits, it is silly.  What I think is the most important are the health benefits.  This is preventative medicine, as it reduces inflammation in the body.  Did you know that is how the root of disease is started?  Many a many autoimmune diseases have been conquered with this.

Fibromyalgia
Rheumatoid Arthritis
Thyroid Issues (Hashimoto's)
IBS
Lupus

Also:  lower of blood sugar levels and cholesterol  Good for the heart. 

I can't say enough about it.  I just can't.  It is part of my every day diet.  If I miss it, I can tell.  

If you want to be on the list for this release (early 2016) leave me your email.  We can talk about the other flavors right now. =)

No comments :

Post a Comment