Monday, October 19, 2015

Remember How - Before making another unhealthy choice



I run private groups on Facebook for motivation and support.  It is a safe place to go and be with people with common goals.  The groups themselves do not cost anything, but to get in to you, yes, you do have to make an investment.  It is an investment for your health. 

One of my sweet, sweet girls shared this with us today:

"This was me a year ago. I hated myself: my reflection, how I looked in my clothes, and how I felt walking up a flight of stairs. I'm so glad that I loved myself enough to give Shakeology and Beachbody a try. It has changed my life!"

Don't let this be you.  Do something now.  Do something before the holidays make it worse.  Have a plan of action in place to help balance it all out.  This is what I do.  I help. 

No comments :

Post a Comment