Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I am no different than you

Instead of transformation Tuesday, I am going to do truthful Tuesday. I was really focused on my nutrition about 3 weeks solid. Good food. Good portions. Not depriving, just being smart. Saturday night came around and I had a cheat meal. No big deal. Then Sunday. It wasn't bad food but when you eat half a pan of Shakeology bars, that defeats the purpose. Then we went to Studio Grill to see a movie and I are half of my weight in food. I ate SO fast and SO much. For those that know me, I can put it away. I am a binge eating champion. 



When people say they love food? No kidding. I never miss a workout. When you don't eat well it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter. I have fought 10 freaking pounds for over 6 months. It is my fault. No matter circumstances or whatnot, I made the choice. Two steps forward, three steps back. My chapter 50 may be different than your chapter 50. My point is I don't know it all. I struggle. I put myself out there to motivate you. It is super easy to sit in my little world and deal. But that is now how this works. We connect, we encourage, relate and help. So - I am going to take more steps forward. Will you?


No comments :

Post a Comment