Friday, June 5, 2015

Clean Eating

A lot of people say, I am a foodie.  I have trouble with nutrition.  I like to chew my food (when I talk about Shakeology).  To keep it real, we all do.  I know very few personally who just get it right all the time.  It is a commitment and lifestyle that we have to learn, and progress.  I am never saying don't earn that cheesburger BUT less is more.  Healthier options.  I am NOT a cook, but I am making an effort.  Or let's say I am getting better putting food together. =)

We exercise to stay healthy.  And yes, get results BUT the real results are made in the kitchen.  As much as we want to not admit it, it is true.  I NEVER miss a workout but I am struggling with losing 8-9 pounds because I will do well for several days and blow it.  See, I am just like the rest.

SO here are some things I made this week.  If you take the time to make it better, healthy is pretty darn amazing.

Ezekiel English muffin, two eggs, and avocado.

Green peppers, onions mushrooms with coconut oil and you can add whatever seasonings you enjoy.  Be careful of sodium content.  And I also add chicken too.

Greek yogurt (lower in sugar)  Those other yogurts are FILLED with sugar.  Blackberries, almonds and stevia.  Makes a great snack!  Enjoy!



No comments :

Post a Comment