Sunday, June 28, 2015

FREE 5 Day Clean Eating Challenge

Let's face it, sometimes clean eating can be hard.  When I first started to discover what clean eating meant, I realized I had a lot to learn.  So I learned. =)  I am not an expert, but I love helping other people to see the benefits.

We all are probably going to eat more than we should July 4th weekend.  SO, I decided to put together a 5 day clean eating challenge starting Monday, July 6th.  I have menu options, with recipes, for breakfast, lunch, dinner as well as the recipes.  Snack ideas and a grocery list.  I want to share that with you in hopes to get you started on the right path.  There are requirements - this is to hold you accountable.  And hey, it is free!  Cut off is July 1st to get in.  Please email me at kricarroll@gmail.com for more information!  Let's do this!


No comments :

Post a Comment