Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Just Breathe


So here is the deal.  I have insomnia.  I am bipolar.  Any one of them can sneak up on me at anytime. One might trigger the other.  I get crabby.  I get manic.  I have not slept for 4 nights.  Why?  I don't know.  Man I wish I did.  I am tired.  I want to cry.  I try and stay as positive as possible.  I am so transparent that you can tell when I am down.  I won't pretend not to be. It took SO long to get here, I don't want it to go back to where it was.  It is daunting.

BUT,  how it used to be is different than how it is now.  See, before, I never saw the "it would be better".  I just stayed in despair.  I would hide in bed, EAT, feel sorry for myself.  Oh, don't worry, I feel a little sorry for myself, cause I want to sleep.  Sleep is vital to our health and VERY vital to me. I want to feel like I did 5 days ago.  Now though, I try to use tools to help me get better.  1. call my dr and find out what the heck is going on, again.  2. I exercise, better than medicine.  I don't care how tired I am.  3.  I pray and read something to lift me up.  3.  I acknowledge and own it.  4.  I realize I need to take a step back and take care of me before I can take care of others.  5.  I. breathe because it will be OK.

It is what it is.  Do the best you can.  You are not alone.  XO


No comments :

Post a Comment