Thursday, September 10, 2015

I am on a Mission!

I watched a training video last night.  It rocked my world.  Guess what I am BOLD.  And I am on fire.
If you told me 6 months ago I would be getting up at the butt crack of dawn to do a challenge I would have laughed in your face. If you were doing it, I would probably have called you a dork. I found personal development valuable, but these past couple of months has been an entire new level for me. Knowledge, personal growth, and yes doubting myself. Going back to "what will others think?" Here is the deal. If I have a strong conviction, the support of my husband and confidence in myself - I am doing it. I have realized you won't make everyone happy. But you do hope to have respect.
I have also realized that you really can visualize something that is not a reality at the moment. Maybe for someone it is losing 60 pounds. Not happening tomorrow but you can visualize it. And with consistent actions, you can get there. This applies to anything.
We can lose momentum at times, this is when a lot of
people give up. Don't. Man I do it, but I would not have an office if I had given up. (It is still weird). This is just a step to my story. Helping more people. Being more driven. Showing them they can be driven too. Never apologize for doing something good and believing in it.

Are you?


No comments :

Post a Comment