Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Beachbody Coaching Perspective

I don't like/want to get defensive, but a lot of times Beachbody Coaches get a bad wrap.  This is before anyone knows anything about it.  There is just this assumption.  I say, look into it before you assume.  Like with anything, right?  It sure doesn't hurt!

It started for me a life change.  I lost some weight, learned about nutrition and the impact it had on my entire life.  I learned to love myself and earned some self respect.  I decided it was for me  THEN, I realized it was a legit business.  I mean, smart.  My goal now is to help others create their own online health and fitness business.  It is do-able for the stay at home mom, or the mom that wants to be able to be with her kids more. To have the flexibility, freedom, and better quality of life!  Yes, MANY full time incomes are replaced; and at a growth faster than any other job you would have in corporate America.  I heard yesterday, why would do stay broke for 40 years doing a job you hate, rather than work hard for a few years to build your own business for something greater?  

I believe I provide the best answers I can to the best questions out there.  I am happy to address any hesitations or concerns.  I LOVE what I do.  I BELIEVE in it.  I don't apologize for it.  I want everyone to know about this?  Why would I not share something I love?

If ever ever ever anyone wants to know anything, just ask me. 


No comments :

Post a Comment