Thursday, December 10, 2015

Chocolate Eggnog Shakeology

Yes, another Shakeology recipe!  I am telling you, I LOVE this stuff!  I saw this one today and shared it with my Shakeology group!  If you decide to make it, please let me know what you think!

Here are some of my personal favorites!  Enjoy!

https://fitfashionmom.leadpages.co/shakeologyebook/



This lighter, healthier version of chocolate eggnog is so good, you’ll want to drink it all season long. Good thing it’s under 200 calories!
Total Time: 10 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: 1 serving
Ingredients:
½ cup water
½ unsweetened almond milk
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
½ tsp. ground allspice
1 tsp. pure rum extract
1 cup ice
Preparation:
1. Place water, almond milk, Shakeology, allspice, extract, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.

No comments :

Post a Comment